IM & IV Therapy
What is IM & IV Therapy?
Intramuscular (IM) and Intravenous (IV) therapy has many uses in the body. Due to the route of administration, the nutrients bypass the liver aka first-pass metabolism, and allow for complete absorption.
Different formulas allow for a variety of effects. They can improve immune function, rehydrate, improve detoxification, supply antioxidant support, among others. These types of therapies go hand-in-hand with the medical aesthetic procedures we offer at Lifted Beauty + Wellness.
We believe that true beauty occurs from the inside out. When the internal body is healthy, this is reflected externally. The skin will shine more brilliantly, wrinkles will lessen, and skin tone improves.
Our Intramuscular (IM) and Intravenous (IV) Therapy Menu
- B12 shot | activated form of B12 to boost energy and improve stress response. $35
- Complete Energy shot | B12 plus B complex injection — a complete B vitamin profile to stimulate energy, improve methylation pathways, boost mood, and stimulate fat burn. $40
- Skinny shot | MIC + B12 IM injection — amino acids to stimulate liver detoxification, promote healthy weight loss, curb your appetite, plus activated B12. $45
- IV Liquid Beauty | a blend of vitamins C, B vitamins, and minerals like magnesium and zinc in an electrolyte-rich base. $200
- IV Glutathione push | the best form for absorbing glutathione, the most potent antioxidant in the body. Do solo or pair with the IV Liquid Beauty for an even greater benefit. Add-on to IV Liquid Beauty: $60 for 1,000 mg, $100 for 2,000. Solo: $90 for 1000mg , $150 for 2000 mg.
Schedule an appointment in Capitol Hill of Seattle
We only book IM & IV therapy in our Madrona spa if you are using it in conjunction with our aesthetic services. This is not a stand-alone service offered at Lifted Beauty + Wellness. If you would like to book IM & IV therapy with an aesthetic treatment, please call or text us at (206) 299-1102 or request an appointment online.
If you are not having an aesthetic treatment and would like to book IM & IV therapy with Dr. Patrick Fox at Constellation Naturopathic, you can do so by clicking here.