Let’s Get Flowing
Because you’ve supported Lifted and/or Earth + Wind + Fire, we want you to be the first to know! The Studio at Lifted is open for in-person classes beginning 11/15/21. So get flowing . . . sign up now!
Since this is all new to us we’ve created a quick Q&A.
How do I sign up for the class?
Step 1 – download the MindBody App
Step 2 – book your class
Step 3 – flow
Can I drop in for a class?
Not at this time. We ask that all of our clients use the MindBody app to secure their time.
What type of classes do you offer?
Please check out our schedule. The current classes are vinyasa-based as well as guided meditation. But check back, because the studio is learning and growing.
Will you offer more classes?
If you want more classes, then yes, we will add more classes. Since this is a new location, with a limited class size during COVID-19, we are tip-toeing in. We would love your feedback regarding types of classes and preferred days of the week and times.
How did you get so lucky to score the Earth + Wind + Fire crew?
I simply put my request out into the universe and the universe brought me Jaime, Jodi, Madzy, and Alice. Just ask and you shall receive.
Will you offer online classes?
Absolutely yes! We want our clients to be able to access the classes in a way that meets you where you are. This is coming soon! Audio Visual components are hard to come by right now, they are probably in a container waiting to be unloaded. 🙄
What are your COVID-19 Protocols?
We follow the Washington State Mandates. At this time, masks are required while in spa and during class. Class size is also reduced.
· Health Assessment – Please stay home if you have any signs of infection: a cough, a fever, difficulty breathing or any other symptoms.
· Support Our Community – If you’ve tested positive or have knowingly come into contact with someone who has, please stay home until you’ve tested negative.
· Arrival – To limit the total amount of time spent in the studio, please do not arrive more than 10 minutes before class starts.
· Check-In – We are touchless. Please check-in via Mind Body and head straight to the studio. Thanks for not congregating in the common areas.
· Social Distancing – Please maintain at least 6 feet of distance from other people. Follow the floor markers for further guidance
· Masks – Please arrive wearing a mask. Based on the current guidelines our mask policy will be posted.
· Wash Your Hands – Please use the hand sanitizer available on your way in or wash your hands.
· Eyes, Nose & Mouth – As much as possible, please avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
· Personal Items – Please limit the number of personal items you bring into the studio. Only bring the essentials.
· Stay on Your Mat – Please stay on your mat, in your marked spot, for the duration of class. Please follow the current mask policies.
· After Class – At the end of class, after you gather your belongings, we ask that you please leave the studio.
When should I arrive for class?
Access to the studio begins 10 minutes before the scheduled class start time (classes begin and end on time). The door operates on an automated schedule; If the door is locked then you’ve arrived too early or too late. When the door is unlocked, please quietly enter the building (shhhh . . . it’s a spa), remove your shoes, and apply hand sanitizer.
We are touchless. Please check-in via the MindBody app for your class. You must reserve your space in the class – no walk-ins at this time. If you made a reservation and arrive late or were unable to attend, you will be charged for the class.
Proceed to the studio and select a cubby to store your belongings. We ask that you please limit your personal belongings; only bring the essentials. Please be sure to turn off your cell phone and silence your watch (buzzing/vibrating/ringing sounds during class are disruptive to the practice).
Lifted has a 48-hour advance notice for cancellations and a no-show policy. If you fail to arrive for your scheduled class, you will be charged for the session regardless of attendance.
What should I bring to class?
Beyond an open mind here are some of the specifics . . .
What the Studio at Lifted provides – access to a small cubby within the studio for use during class. A filtered water bottle filling station (please bring a water bottle or we have reusable water bottles for purchase). We are trying to reduce touchpoints to keep everyone safe and healthy.
What you should bring – Each class will have an outline of the items you should bring with you. Examples of props that might be suggested – yoga mat, towel, meditation pillows, water bottle, and props such as blocks, straps, or myofascial yoga balls.
How much are the classes?
The general class rate is $25 per class. However, there are some shorter classes, so please see the Mind Body schedule for all of the details.
What are your cancellation and no-show policies?
We require 48-hour advance notice for cancellations. If you are unable to attend the class for any reason you will be charged the full class rate.
Do you have a waitlist?
Yes. We understand because of the small class size it might be challenging to secure a slot. You may add yourself to the waitlist via the Mind Body app.
Is the room heated?
Yes, but not always. It is dependent on the class so check the schedule. But, even when it is heated, we are talking 80’s.
Do you have a question I didn’t answer?
Shoot me an email.
I can’t wait to see you in class!