In an effort to maintain health in our valued clients and our staff, we have developed our two-fold COVID-19 safety protocol. While it may seem excessive, our hope is that it limits or eliminates any fears you may have. Of course, please contact us directly to learn more or ask any questions.
• You receive a phone consult one week as well as one day before your visit to screen you for symptoms concurrent with SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19.
• The following symptoms are recognized with SARS-COV-2 as per the CDC. Note that these symptoms can range from mild to severe.
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Repeated shaking with chills
- New loss of smell or taste
- Muscle pain
- Sore throat
• If you are experiencing any of these symptoms, we will reschedule your appointment for a later date.
• On the day of your appointment, you will be screened as you arrive with a thermometer to assess you for a fever. If you are found to have a fever, we will reschedule your appointment for a later date. If you do not present with a fever, you will be allowed to enter the treatment area and begin your service.
• Each of our team members will be wearing a mask during your consult and treatment times. They will also be wearing nitrile, single-use gloves during your consult and treatment.
• We use CaviWipes on every surface and the various touchpoints in the spa before and after each client. These wipes are effective against TB, HBV, HCV, viruses (hydrophilic and lipophilic), bacteria (including MRSA and VRE) and fungi.
• In order to limit foot traffic in the spa, you will need to call or text us as you arrive. We will respond letting you know to enter or to stay in your car until we are ready to have you come in.
• Please arrive with a mask (cloth or N95) or bandana. If you do not have one available, a mask will be provided for you. Depending on your service, we may request you keep it on during your visit to the spa.
• We have nitrile gloves available for you should you request them.
These steps are aimed to keep us all as safe as possible. We greatly appreciate your cooperation and look forward to seeing you in the spa very soon!